Aspirin Regimen Bayer contains one-fourth the medicine of regular strength aspirin, it¿s caffeine- and sodium-free, and it has an enteric, delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection.
- Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Sodium-free and caffeine-free
- Coated to make it easier to swallow
- #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
For adult use.
- Often recommended by doctors for adult aspirin regimen use
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Safety coated for added stomach protection
- Aspirin protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.